Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Dawn Manske
Content Writer InternVed Sutra
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Hyflux Limited
Media and Production Internspiritual gangster podcast
Production Intern (Fall 2016 Semester)Gigantic! Productions
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)One Big Heart Corporation
Internship ��� Video Producer and EditoriGrad
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)ThrottleNet, Inc.
Television Show AssistantBookmark This
The Kiya Amajioyi Company
Posted: December 19 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Kiya Amajioyi Show (http://www.youtube.com/thekiyaamajioyishow)
January 2013 - December 2013 (Tentative)
To fulfill the duties that are required in producing a television show.
Responsibilities- Assisting in the pre-production of an episode (Video and Sound)
- Interacting with the guests of the show before and after their interview
- Making sure that everything is set in the studio prior to recording an interview
- Editing video footage (creativity)
- Creating ideas for upcoming episodes
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying television show guests, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences per television episode.
- Prefer challenges that involve brainstorming show ideas, are people-oriented, assist in production and editing, and include roles that call for innovative thinking.
- Communication degree and any other degree
- Video production experience