Social Media and Graphics InternDavid Monn LLC
Advertising & Marketing Intern WantedMasterpiece Media Publishing Group
Digital Multi-Media SpecialistTygress Innerprize
Commission-based Business Development / Sales Intern for Drone CompanyDroneCLT
Open Internship Now Available for Business Management Majors757 Media
Program/Project Production Asst.Tygress Innerprize
Social Media/New Media Marketing AsstTygress Innerprize
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Ohsoflyent
Video Editor InternshipBookmark This
Evolve Media Group
Posted: August 23 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEvolve Ent is a multimedia website run by an elite team of editors who've worked at some of the top lifestyle publications.
We seek a young and energetic intern capable of creating videos for our EvolveTV video channel. In addition, the candidate must be qualified to meet strict deadlines and take creative control of most projects, while also assisting with the upload of videos for some of our social media channels.
Reference out website (www.evolveent.com) to view our content criteria.
Responsibilities- Assist with the creation of all video content for EvolveTV
- Edit event videos, interviews, camera work, and other special requests
- Create special effects that work best for featured content
- Apply EvolveTV intro, outro, and watermarks to all videos
- Monitor and upload content onto EvolveTV social media outlets such as YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
Requirements- Extensive knowledge in Adobe creative software (After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Familiarity with video editing software such as Adobe Premiere
- Experience with basic audio editing
- Skills must include basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Gmail, and Internet research