Promotions InternCumulus Media
Harford Co. Company is offering FALL SEMESTER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIASilverman Benefits Group
AFLAC FALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIA!Silverman Benefits Group
Editorial Assistant/Graphic Designer InternshipZOMNIA PHOTOGRAPHY
Non profit & affiliates Graphic Designer positionGlobal Education Research Alliance/GERA
Video/ Multimedia InternBookmark This
B'nai B'rith Housing
34 Washington Street
DescriptionDescription: B’nai B’rith Housing is currently seeking a Spring Communications/Video intern to assist in executing communications goals for the coming year.
BBH is a regional, not-for-profit housing development organization whose mission is to ease the local housing crisis by producing a steady stream of affordable housing throughout Greater Boston. This is an exciting opportunity for a student of communications, visual and media arts.
How To Apply:
Please send resume and cover letter.
Contact for Job: Jamie Malatzky
Contact Title: Communication and Development Associate
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Preferred Contact Method: e-mail
• BBH is committed to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity in employment.
• Working with staff to develop and produce promotional video / testimonials
• Producing clips for the website, YouTube & promo at events
• Uploading and editing large amounts of footage to small, comprehensive segments
• Anticipating and preparing for future video needs
• Updating/maintaining video database
• Other duties as assigned
• Student should possess a working knowledge of video editing software such as Roxio Creator (similar to Adobe Premier & IMovie) and Windows Movie Maker
• The successful candidate will have a sincere interest in working for a mission-driven organization that provides high quality housing, both affordable and mixed income.
• Organization and attention to detail is critical.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Flexible and able to multi-task; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and an ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
• An adaptable style, with the ability to work both independently without close oversight and collaboratively as part of a team. We are a small office environment.
• Strong computer skills and a high level of comfort with technology is required.
• Possess a positive attitude and a sense of humor.
• Background in communications, multimedia and video editing.