Luv PR & Social Media-Talking On The Phone? Do WordPress-Help A Unique Marketing-PR & Pub. Co.curvy girl publishing
Graphic Design Internship/Website Content ManagementWorld Be Free Campaign
Social Media MavenWorld Be Free Campaign
Media Asset Management InternFilms Media Group / Infobase Learning
Media Intern- Photography / VideoSRG Fashion
Video Production InternBookmark This
10160 Fisher Ave
DescriptionVIDEO PRODUCTION INTERNSHIP
Organic Gender of Tampa, Florida is seeking a Video Production Intern to provide video production and multimedia support for all areas of our organization, creating marketing videos that deliver messages to educate and inspire our target consumer. ORGANIC GENDER is an all-natural, organic way for a pregnant woman to tell if she is having a boy or girl. We are a small company with lots of room for advancement and growth. We are located in the Brandon/Tampa area.
This internship is part-time, 15-20 hours a week, and can be done from home. If the internship proves to be successful then you will have the opportunity to grow with ORGANIC GENDER -- into a paid full-time position.
• Collaborates in the creative design and media production process to effectively communicate the organization's goals.
• Coordinates video production process for organization.
• Facilitates field-based video production including camera operation, editing, set and lighting design and audio production.
• Assists in planning, writing and producing scripts; executes professional videos to communicate educational, inspiring and engaging stories to increase awareness and support of our product, driving online sales.
• Provides and formats a variety of video products for broadcasting online via YouTube, and other social media platforms, video streaming; provides insight and support for strategically maximizing all video posts.
-Works cross functionally to offer media production support for all areas of the Marketing and Communications department; and video news releases to support media relations efforts.
RequirementsQualification & Preferred Skills:
• In the process of receiving or have completed a Bachelor's degree in Film/Television or related field required, along with a minimum of one to two years of experience in video and audio production.
• Must have demonstrated experience with editing, graphic design and visual effects, as well as experience working with online and social media.
• Experience with video and audio software preferred.
• Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (i.e., InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat).
• Takes initiative with the ability to work independently and as a team
• Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skills, creativity, and insight
• Proven ability to motivate and create a positive working environment