Video editor and story tellerBookmark This
Eager to be Healthy
DescriptionPlease Apply at http://eagertobehealthy.com/creative-team to be considered.
Be part of building the Eager to be Healthy Wellness Network. You will play a role in health and wellness of thousands of people who want to care for there own health. I am based in West Springfield MA and you have the option of working remotely if you wish. The schedule is flexible allowing you to fit this into your school life. I will teach you the a fundamentals of a YouTube and Social Media Campaign too. If you like telling stories via video and want to know more about health this is the opportunity for you.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
-Meet deadlines and report back to me in a timely manor.
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop a plus
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
-script writing a plus