2014 Emmis Digital Summer InternshipEmmis Digital
Healthcare Professional Seeking Intern for Online Video SeriesMind Body Spirit Wellness
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bakes for Breast Cancer
Media SpecialistRaMon Entertainment LLC
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIA!Silverman Benefits Group
Web Masters, Social/PR and Digital Media Interns - Fall 2013Bookmark This
DescriptionIdoll Magazine is looking for an intern to manage their social and digital media relations. We are also looking for a webmaster who is savvy with wordpress. These persons will be working closely with the Editor in Chief.
Position begins this Fall.
We are looking for 5+ interns. There are 2 websites to be managed. Only 2 interns will be working will be working directly with Wordpress (one for each site). The others must be willing to send information to the lead interns working with Wordpress sites for him/her to post. All interns will be contributing information throughout. Please view breakdown below for positions.
Webmasters (Wordpress site management) - 2 interns needed.
Social Media/PR- 2 interns needed
Digital Media and research - 1 intern needed
These positions are all unpaid to start.
ResponsibilitiesSocial Media/PR and Digital Media
-Managing the social media pages for Idoll Magazine (preferably Twitter)
- Writing and Sending out press releases to various outlets on behalf of Idoll Magazine
- Posting videos and release content to various outlets on behalf of Idoll Magazine including Frequency, Reddit, Mashable, Instagram, Twitter and various online blogs.
- Sending emails to media outlets with released information from Idoll magazine
- Blogging on behalf of Idoll magazine.
- Finding new outlets to send information to and industry research
-Managing social media programs and developing and implementing social media strategy.
-Manage Idoll Magazine blogs and website. This includes posting new information to idollmag.com as well as idollmagazine.wordpress.com (these two are very different).
-Working within wordpress to update website and content.
- Updating themes and content on a regular basis as it comes in.
- Be the lead for new content.
These responsibilities are subject to change (more or less).
RequirementsMust be enrolled in college.
Must have a major/minor of Communications, Public Relations Journalism or Media is required.
Must be able to work remotely and do things in a timely fashion.
Must be savvy with internet and Wordpress site creation, HTML, etc.
Strong Knowledge of Social Media and PR strategy
Strong knowledge of and navigation within Wordpress.org (blogs and sites)