DescriptionWe are currently seeking a self-motivated individual who is eager to gain hands on experience in writing with our emerging media company. EmbraceLifeMedia is a multimedia company that creates inspiration and financial empowerment! Our brand is leveraged on multiple media fronts such as online video, radio, blog, and social platforms such as instagram, facebook, and twitter. We are intended to provide an opportunity to make great connections, growth, and build a long term paying relationship with our company.
ResponsibilitiesInterns responsibilities include
Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently as a member of a team, as well as independently
• Experience with online social media platforms but not limited to facebook, twitter, Hootsuite, instagram
• Developing and launching email and text message campaigns
• Ability to work effectively under deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
• Ability to work under deadlines
• Have a deep appreciation and pay attention to detail
RequirementsCandidate must be possess a passion for writing, know how to research, know how to reference blogs, be self motivated, be able to work in a fast paced environment, very organized, detail oriented, and take directions well.
If you believe you have these qualifications and skills of the type of person we are looking for, and if you believe you can make a difference and impact our team, please apply!!