YouTube Commercial Media Specialist - New YorkBookmark This
Big J Mart Stores, Inc.
New York, NY
DescriptionBig J Mart is always looking for new ways to reach potential customers. We use special channels such as YouTube, internet ads, pop-ups, etc. to capture the customer attention at various times while they are online.
For this internship, we are looking for someone who is creative, dedicated, and can work with media, movie-maker software, video tools, etc. to develop and create YouTube commercials for the business. For example, you may be asked to create a video commercial (30 - 40 seconds long) that will be posted on YouTube about our new summer sale.
This internship is available for full and part-time positions, which can be virtual (completed from your home). During your internship you should be able to produce about 4 professional commercials total. These commercials should be constructed with care, confidence, and professionalism as we may choose them to air on national TV. This internship is unpaid and is running year round for all semesters.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be responsible for creating 4 - 6 YouTube commercials for the BigJMart.com website. The intern should be able to work without direction or supervision and should be confident enough to produce a quality 30 - 40 second video commercial (with music, sounds, special graphics) that is quality for YouTube or national cable TV networks.
During this internship, Big J Mart will offer little direction on the commercials, and will leave the creative process up to the intern. Big J Mart does not fund the equipment used in the commercials however, most should be done graphically on the computer.
RequirementsRequirements for this internship are as follows:
- Ability to be creative and think without direction or instructions
- Have fluent experience with YouTube and video constructing software
- Must have a cumulative GPA of over 3.2 (if enrolled in a school)
- Must be able to work under pressure and stress
- Must be able to problem solve and make quick decisions based on specific issues / problems
- Must have a passion for colors, creativeness, and design
- Art majors, graphic design, computer animations, are all a plus.
There is no age need for this internship and the applicant does not have to be now enrolled in school.
* This is a virtual internship where you can work from the comfort of your own home.
* This internship is currently unpaid and is available for full or part-time work.