Web DesignPoplar Network
Video EditorPoplar Network
Beauty BloggerLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Fashion Video InternKlickpicks
Fashion Photo InternKlickpicks
Fashion Creative Content InternKlickpicks
Digital Online Media and Graphic Design Paid InternshipPivotal Media, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Stimulus
Account Operational InternBookmark This
41 East, 11th Street, 11th Floor, NY 10003
New York, NY
Posted: June 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMediabong is a leader in the video syndication space in Europe and have now launched in North America aiming to emulate its success here. The company is very unique in its approach, providing contextualized videos to premium publishers, news websites and magazine groups, all in an automated fashion through its proprietary semantic technology platform, as well as being innovative in the advertising space at the same time.
The successful intern would be a conduit between both the operational and account management team, working with clients to help successful deploy our solutions across their web offering, and help provide business decision making efforts to help maximize revenues across their sites.
Full hands on training will be provided, and the post the internship, the candidate will have acquired skills in all the major media disciplines, account management, operations, technical, analytics and sales.
ResponsibilitiesManaging and controlling all the video partners within the Mediabong platform
• QA of all our current publishing partners to ensure the efficiency of our platform and solutions
• Optimization of the video that lives across our publisher network
• Being a conduit between the operational and technical teams in France
• Providing best practices to both external and internal partners for better use of the technology
• Working with the COO in sourcing potential new partners and video providers to our network
• Creating reporting packs for publishers and internal stakeholders
Requirements• Clear thinker with strong planning and organization skills
• Ability to work in tight deadlines, as well as on multiple projects at any one time
• Communication skills (written and verbal) as this role will often mean working across multiple stakeholders
• Understanding of the digital media industry, preferably actual experience of working in a similar within a broadcaster and or digital agency
• A go get them attitude and work ethic, in which project and product development is the driving motivation
• Understanding of data packages and analytical packages would be a huge advantage