- Internships /
- Media /
- Unpaid Accounting and Contract Internship in the Finance department at American Public Television
Graphic Design InternTBC Media Group, LLC
Marketing and Social Media InternTBC Media Group, LLC
Media Blogger InternMobile Cuts Ventures,LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Ms Cat TV
Podcast/ Sound editor IN LOS ANGLES CALIFORNIAFidel Films
MEDIA/ EDITOR In Los Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Music majors welcomedPES
Spring, Summer, Fall - Film Company looking for interns - MediaPES
Unpaid Accounting and Contract Internship in the Finance department at American Public TelevisionBookmark This
American Public Television
55 Summer Street
Posted: August 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
American Public Television (APT) has been a leading distributor of high-quality, top-rated programming to the nation’s public television stations since 1961. APT also has distributed about half of the top 100 highest-rated public television titles for 10+ years. Among its 300 new program titles per year, APT programs include prominent documentaries, news and current affairs programs, dramas, how-to programs, children’s series and classic movies. APT also licenses programs internationally through its APT Worldwide service. Now in its 11th year, Create® TV—featuring the best of public television's lifestyle programming—is distributed by APT. APT is also a partner in WORLD™, public television’s premier news, science and documentary channel. To find out more about APT’s programs and services, visit APTonline.org.
RequirementsUnpaid Contracts & Accounting internship in the Finance Department for credit can involve some or all of the following projects:
• Legal research of subject matter pertaining to television, media, contracts, FCC regulations, copyright and trademark.
• Preparing formal papers and presentations on researched matters.
• Creating spreadsheets to organize data.
• Cue sheet follow-up, record in database, file.
• Administrative work in managing contract files.
• Prepare e-mail and letter correspondence.
• Collect ancillary revenue reports and payment; contact producers.
• Collect contact information for PTV accounting staff and update database.
• Assist with data entry for audit schedules and workpapers.
• Assist with design and creation of accounting forms and templates.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office including Excel, Lotus Notes, Internet proficiency
We ask that students be available to work 15 or more hours per week, for at least the duration of a semester.
To apply for this position send cover letter and resume to rosemary_marbach@APTonline.org. No phone calls please!