Action Sports Graphic Design InternBookmark This
5011 Argosy Ave
Posted: October 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBeing at the forefront of the rawest and most adrenaline filled events has become a major goal of ADDRENAL. We are now expanding our company to provide a network of a series extreme sports shows. Our media company is moving towards hosting our own sporting and extreme sporting events.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Collaborate with marketing department to design informative and engaging charts, images, and graphics for use in publications, websites, videos, and social media.
- Maintain and grow social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, Linked-in, Instagram).
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment