Paid Video InternKeller Williams Greater Cleveland -- The Socher Team
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Cuerpaso
Media and Content Curation InternOpen Data Science
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Inkster
Looking for interns for professional video production companyEyecon Video Productions
Web Developer - Yotme (Boston, MA)Yotme
Junior Trending Video Editor: INTERNSHIP88 Rising
Action Sports Media Management InternBookmark This
5011 Argosy Avenue
Posted: October 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBeing at the forefront of the rawest and most adrenaline filled events has become a major goal of ADDRENAL. Our media company is moving towards hosting our own sporting and extreme sporting events.
The Media Management Intern's primary responsibility is to edit and produce action sports videos. We are looking for a driven and motivated individual with a passion for extreme sports and adrenaline filled activities.
Responsibilities- Assist in the selection of pictures and videos of extreme sports events
- Files management
- Assist in the end-to-end process to editing and publishing
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to select videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to edit videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom