Content Creator/Graphic Designer Intern (Video/Photo)In The Loop
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Eagle group
Communications InternConversation Space
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Paradigm CreatVe Group
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Media Production in EntertainmentJuzz Born Entertainment
Media/Admin Intern: Spring 2017Flower Publishing Group
Media InternCreative Nation Media
Audio Visual TechnicianBookmark This
First Presbyterian Church in NPB
717 Prosperity Farms Road
North Palm Beach, FL
Posted: May 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Audio/Visual Teachnician at First Presbyterian Church in North Palm Beach coordinates a variety of live production elements for weekend services, ministries and special events. The ideal candidate will have professional production experience with high-quality Audio, Video and Lighting. This role fosters creative environments that inspire faith-building services and events. This is a part time, hourly position that requires a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in the position, please submit your resume, available weekday and weekend day and evening hours, wage requirements and references.
Responsibilities• Make the most of all AVL systems and equipment at the campus to produce quality events.
• Notify the Director of Communications of any needs of supplies prior to them running out.
• Assist in all service setups (audio/stage/lighting/video).
• In the event of emergency issues, inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects and notify the Director of Communications of any issues.
• Intentionally connect and engage with co-workers and work together as a team in a way that will glorify God.
Requirements• High school diploma required, College degree preferred.
• Demonstrate a high level of knowledge of all aspects of media with 2-4 years’ experience in one of the following: audio, video or lighting.
• Fluency in ProPresenter required.
• High level of experience in audio. Fluency and efficiency with Yamaha LS9 preferred.
• Be a team-oriented individual with strong multi-tasking and organizational abilities.
• Good communication skills (written and verbal).
• Good project management, time management and collaboration skills.
• Strong trouble shooting skills.
• An understanding of and a commitment to the mission and Christian ministry of First Presbyterian Church in North Palm Beach.