Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Well Woven, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Atlantic Webworks
Office Intern for Boutique Production CompanyGlam PR LLC
Surface Media Fall/Spring Licensing InternshipSurface Magazine
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Robbie & Co. Mens Shop
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)US ACCENT COACH
Digital Media / Marketing InternXSharp
Startup Intern for Virtual Reality StartupRVLVR
Broadcast Journalist InternBookmark This
Whats The Word TV
3711 S. Vincennes
Posted: August 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWTW is a multi-platform television network covering music, politics, and other various cultural entertainments. Our purpose is to innovate how media is delivered to millennials; through key elements such as awareness, attitude, skill, knowledge and creativity.
Our interest is to combine various cultural entertainments and display it to the general public. We offer young innovative minds an opportunity to display their skills and visions.
We are currently looking for Journalist located in the surrounding area of the city Chicago. To qualify as a rep must be enrolled in a credited college or university; some exception may apply. This individual will be in training to become a behind the scene producer/interviewer; and will be next in line to become an on screen personality for our platform.
If interested please email us Info@WhatsTheWord.tv ; Subject "Internship".
Responsibilities- Research current news and events
- Assist with promotional campaigns
- Lead the film crew as a producer at events
- Writing and researching accurate stories
- Follow current events, always looking for a story opportunity
Requirements- Must be a socialite and willing to network with organizations to gain exclusive media coverage
- Have a reliable source of Transportation
- Willing to work nights and weekends; some shifts may end very late
- Able to attend both video conferences and in person weekly meetings.
- Strong familiarity with photography, video and audio content gathering and editing skills
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- fStrong editing and proofreading skills