EDMX/Vh1 Supersonic EDM Editorial Blog InternshipEDMX
Media & Graphic DesignerEpiphany Marketing
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternTickleMe Entertainment
Film InternTickleMe Entertainment
Video ProductionSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Multimedia Design and ProductionSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Digital Video ArchivingSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Business Development / Advertising Sales InternBookmark This
TBC Media Group, LLC
4 hearthstone drive
Posted: April 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Beauty Consultant Magazine (TBC), published by TBC Media Group, LLC. exists to fill a much-needed gap in the multicultural beauty community. More than just service providers, hair stylists, barbers, nail technicians, and other beauty industry professionals also play the role of confidant, counselor, and trendsetter. TBC is a unique media outlet by serving as the beauty professional’s confidant, counselor, and trendsetter.
TBC launched in 2011, it is now undergoing construction and will be relaunching June 2016. We are seeking an individual to help redevelop our advertising sales department. We deal with major beauty industry brands as our target audience are beauty professionals. This is a great opportunity to develop your skill set with B2B and the professional beauty industry.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Concept Development, Self Motivated, Independent Thinker, Microsoft Office Applications
Preferred - Sales and Marketing, MacBook Pro, MacBook