Remote Creative Content Intern - Graphic DesignKlickpicks
Fashion Photography InternKlickpicks
Calling All Teen Artists!!Ultraviolet Magazine
Calling All Teen PhotographersUltraviolet Magazine
Calling All Teen Writers!!Ultraviolet Magazine
Social Media & Community Management InternThe Quintessential Gentleman
SVTV Network Internship ProgramSVTV Network
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Celebrity "TMZ" Style Database ResearcherBookmark This
World Be Free Campaign
12000 La Maida St. Suite 14
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: March 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCelebrity "TMZ" Style Database Researcher
The World Be Free Campaign is a non-profit organization that unites people through music to serve and financially support organizations that fight poverty.
Our driving belief is, “Only through serving others can we reach our full potential.” In the spirit of service,
we create music based campaigns encouraging individuals to donate and volunteer with proven charities
providing: emergency food relief, homeless/refugee shelters and education programs for those in need.
Interns are at the core of our organization and we need you to support our kickoff campaign which is effort to unite the voices of 10,000 everyday people to create “The World’s Greatest Love Song.” Through this effort we’ll be raising over $500,000 for organizations fighting poverty in the US and globally.
We want you to PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTH and bring your best in whatever capacity you feel you can help our organization.
• To be accountable while working autonomously/remotely.
• Must love helping people!!! Must love music!!!
• Must be available to work remotely for 20 hours /week.
• Must be available to volunteer with the team weekly.
• Must check in and check out at conclusion of each day (30 minutes). Submit daily report of successes or challenges.
• Available to meet weekly for group work sessions (in person/virtual)
• Be highly organized, detailed and efficient. Knowledge of how to maximize efforts.
• Be a “Genius.” Genius is the ability to know what you know and ask what you don’t.
• Be able to create a dynamic voice online that is consistent with the values of our campaign.
• Establish 5 things you’d like to do professionally five years from now and START DOING THEM TODAY!!!
• Full and adept knowledge industry heavy hitters in Entertainment, Business and Arts.
• Full and adept knowledge of how to research and acquire information Using Google, Record data in Spreadsheets.
• Must fully understand how to find managers and handlers of these heavy hitters.
• Confidence to achieve goals and timelines.
• Understanding of how to research tastemakers and blog sites to build outreach..
• Actively seek online opportunities to further World Be Free Campaign’s mission and reach.