Administrative Assistant InternVoyage Media
VideographerAZ Hearing Center
Female Video Reporters Wanted for EventsStyle Music TV
Video EditorPoplar Network
Web DesignPoplar Network
CARIBBEAN & URBAN MULTI-MEDIA COMPANY LOOKING FOR FALL/WINTER 2016 INTERNS!Established in 88
Fashion Photo InternKlickpicks
Fashion Video InternKlickpicks
Commission-based Business Development / Sales Intern for Drone CompanyBookmark This
Posted: May 23 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDroneCLT is an FAA approved, full-service digital media production company based out of Charlotte, NC. We specialize in capturing aerial videography and photography using cutting-edge drone technologies. We do not however limit ourselves to aerial footage and provide regular ground footage as well.
We are actively looking for interns to concentrate on Sales and Business Development to help us grow our client base.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education