Communications/Radio Program InternBookmark This
VERTIKAL Alliance International
Posted: August 31 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVERTIKAL is looking for Broadcast and sound engineering interns to operate controls to ensure quality audio and video recordings for radio, web and television broadcasts.
VERTIKAL Alliance International is a Global Organization where are mission is to be Socially Responsible to introduce and embrace creativity and diversity by introducing and sharing the stories of Creative and Innovative Individuals, that Uplift, Educate, Inspire and Empower people through Sustainable Ideas, Resources, and Social Change, in our Neighborhoods for the Betterment of our Global Community."
Key Radio programs are VERTIKAL Live Radio, Women On The Rise, The Vertikal Reading Room, Teen Vertikal Media Camp, and She's More Network.
The individuals we are looking for to apply for these internships is one that is looking to get a well-rounded on-the-job experience working with clients and being a part of building sustainability within the Social Enterprises we support. All Internships time frames are for one semester and can be extended to a year. This experience is meant to Brand your Expertise and promote the work that is uniquely yours and gifted to VERTIKAL to use as we build this movement.
Please make sure you read all correspondence and send all necessary school information and paperwork that is intended for credit.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Coordinating Radio programs, scheduling, uploading music for broadcasts, organization broadcast on spreadsheets for monthly reviews.
- Maintain our distribution podcast stations.
- Attend all required meetings.
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
SkillsRequired - Excellent customer service skills, Attention To Detail, Microsoft Office 2007
Preferred - Audio Editing