Video Production InternStudio E Genevieve, LLC
MEDIA/ EDITOR In Los Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
Multi-media intern (CC)W.O.W Radio
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Envato Group
Digital and Social Media InternThe PLK Law Group, P.C.
Spring, Summer, Fall - Looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - MediaPES
Business Development / Sales InternVERTIKAL Alliance International
Community Engagement InternBookmark This
1305 N Catalina St
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSoulPancake is actor Rainn Wilson’s media and production company that encourages people to chew on life’s big questions and figure out what it means to be human through thought-provoking online and video content and creative engagement opportunities. We like people who know how to hustle (and if you know how to do the hustle, that’s even better). We’ve decked out our office with melted crayons, chartreuse filing cabinets, and neon zipties. We create content about life, death, love, purpose, art, and the soul. If that sounds like an environment you’d enjoy, and you know how to work hard with a big smile on your face, then SoulPancake is the right place for you! We offer a fun, positive, and collaborative work environment with the opportunity for hands-on experience and opportunities for creative, meaningful work.
* Support channel manager in overseeing SoulPancake’s online communities across SoulPancake.com and YouTube
* Maintain updated profiles and show descriptions on YouTube
* Assist marketing team in blog outreach
* Actively participate in, initiate, and moderate community conversations on SoulPancake.com and YouTube
* Compile online comments and feedback for various show runners
* Monitor YouTube analytics to ensure video content
* Research potential video collaborations and partnerships for SoulPancake’s YouTube channel
* Research and implement best online community practices and trends
* Support office manager with basic administrative duties, including phone, mailing, and errands.
* Support office manager with customer support and contact duties.
* Interest or background in communications and social media
* Interest or background in online video analytics
* Solid writing and communication skills
* Solid interpersonal skills and natural teambuilder
* Ability to work quickly and on deadline
* Strong conversational and language skills
* Strong multitasking and time management skills
* Creative thinking is a must!