Community TV Production AssistantBookmark This
Boston Neighborhood Network
3025 Washington Street
Posted: August 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInterns will gain hands on experience in the operation of a busy Community TV Studio. Interns will assist in setting up studio shoots, assisting Community Studio Producers with the execution of production formats and troubleshooting technical problems with equipment. Administrative duties are also apart of this internship and can include studio maintenance, filing, scheduling and basic clerical duties. This is an unpaid internship but college credit may be available.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will help producers in multiple capacities including, but not limited to: Directing, Technical Directing, Audio, Camera operation, lighting, and CG creation. Interns will also help other departments as needed including membership and playback.
Requirements• Entry-level knowledge of television production
• Knowledge of and comfort with, working with culturally diverse Access Producers, Community TV Producers
• Strong interest in public service programming
• Ability to complete tasks as directed and to work independently
• Computer skills that include intermediate knowledge of MS office
• Graphic design skills a plus