Digital media specialistOcularIT Solutions
Videography Internship at Weill Cornell Medical CollegeWeill Cornell Medical College
Video Production InternStudio E Genevieve, LLC
MEDIA/ EDITOR In Los Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
Multi-media intern (CC)W.O.W Radio
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Envato Group
Digital and Social Media InternThe PLK Law Group, P.C.
Content Intern for Digital PublicationBookmark This
The Artifact Collective
Posted: June 13 2016
Company Location: Smyrna, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Artifact Collective needs talent like yours—an impeccable style and lively tone—to join the team as a writing and content intern for all our communications needs.
The Artifact Collective embraces individual passions and eclecticisms, promoting underground artists, musicians and various cultural entities that empower bold statements in the community. The writing and content intern will strengthen this mission by curating a strong brand voice that connects with our current audience while reaching new ones.
You’ll support editorial in your duties:
• Write copy for the website that highlights new independent festivals/events, artists and musicians
• Curate, research, design, and write articles on topics relevant to the readership
• Round up news about our projects and partnerships for email subscribers
• Research and discover new visual/audio artists with the opportunity to interview them
RequirementsA degree in English, Mass Communications or related field.
• An exceptional ability to convey messages both in writing and in person
• Knowledge of urban/modern art, indie music and culture
• A positive attitude and willingness to work with the Editor in Chief to refine The Artifact Collective's voice and reach marketing goals