Digital Online Media and Graphic Design Paid InternshipPivotal Media, Inc.
Marketing Assistant757 Media
Digital Graphic Design | App Development - InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Church Media SpecialistHey Vyckiey
MEDIA RESEARCHERANTHEM Inc.
Video EditorPoplar Network
Web DesignPoplar Network
Social Media & Content Management InternBookmark This
Posted: November 25 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGridiron Queendom (GIQ) is a sports media company dedicated to girls and women around the world who play or are fans of American football (flag & tackle). Through media and live events, we empower girls and women to learn the game and excel in the sport.
The Social Media & Content Management Intern will be responsible for creating video and written content for the GIQ audience, as well as curating content produced by third-party sources.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Developing original ideas for sports stories and features
• Sourcing content about female tackle and flag football from coaches, players, fans, etc. both domestically and abroad
• Developing and producing short-form video content for the GIQ website and YouTube channel
• Managing GIQ’s content across Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
• Assisting in writing and editing the GIQ online newsletter
• Participating in other special projects as determined by the CEO
Requirements• Excellent writing skills and experience with social media
• Ability to work autonomously and take initiative to generate tremendous results
• Film/video production and journalism backgrounds preferred