Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)WREVEL
Virtual VideographerMaster Life By Design
Graphic ArtistBloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Web DesignPoplar Network
Video EditorPoplar Network
Internship: Assistant Producer & Host for Digital Media757 Media
Media Intern Needed (Photo/Video/Editing)The Grindworks Agency
Assistant to the ProducerKirschenbaum Productions
Digital Media Content CreatorBookmark This
Bourgy Gang Clothing, LLC.
Posted: June 11 2015
Company Location: Tampa, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for an intelligent individual who is driven, creative, innovative and hardworking.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Digital Media Content Creator Internship:
Apparel Fashion Brand seeks a motivated and hard working Digital Media Content Creator intern who is looking to gain experience in the fashion industry
Our streetwear men and women ready-to-wear brand is seeking an intern for our media production department. This position will give you rare and very beneficial exposure to all aspects of fashion design, brand management, media development and brand development. Applicants must be dedicated, articulate, creative, organized and very reliable. Ideal candidates should have experience in developing media using various platforms such as Photoshop, InDesign, Final Cut Pro or other media content programs. You will have an opportunity to contribute directly to the development of our brand, working hands-on with our core team and creating tangible output.
Responsibilities• Assist with photoshoots, website content and graphic creation
• Assist with pre-production, post-production and video editing
• Knowledge or willingness to learn tools used to create content
• Working knowledge of Photoshop and other adobe applications a plus
• Assist with promotional events, photo shoots, casting calls and fashion shows
Requirements• Excellent people, organizational and communication skills
• Some knowledge of the Fashion Industry
• Excellent people and communication skills
• Self-starter, highly motivated and great organizational skills
• Ability to think dynamically and strategically
• Eye for style and interest in pursuing a career in fashion and or digital productions
• Produce completed video content during deadline timeframes.
SkillsRequired - Digital Art, Digital Cameras, Graphic Arts, Graphic Design
Preferred - Digital Video, Graphic Designer, Video Editing, Fashion Design