Video Editors Wanted for Upcoming Web-Series ProjectsHustleBoss.com
Media Intern-Field Producer (Must be based in Miami, FL)Kingston5 Productions
Business Development / Sales InternAlways Stoked
Social Media & Community Management InternAlways Stoked
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)ISPEN GROUP
Video-Media and Digital Product DesignerDivine Purpose Enterprises
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Schindler Group
VIDEO EDITING ASSISTANTRebel Lifestyle Magazine
Editorial Intern For Pop Culture BlogBookmark This
A New Media Company
Posted: March 02 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're a blog about music, fashion, art, social media/technology, and everything pop culture. We're looking for someone passionate about these subjects to join our team. You will be managing a small group of writers (5-10). This position shouldn't require more than 10 hours a week. You will be working with us virtually and in communication daily with our Editor-in-Chief. Besides editing writers' work, you have the option to write content yourself as well.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Editor-in-Chief
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copy editing, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Experience managing a small team of writers in person or online
- Proven success developing your writers' skills
- Proven Success growing a blog's traffic and reach
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus