Content Creator/Graphic Designer Intern (Video/Photo)In The Loop
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Eagle group
Communications InternConversation Space
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Paradigm CreatVe Group
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Media Production in EntertainmentJuzz Born Entertainment
Media/Admin Intern: Spring 2017Flower Publishing Group
Media InternCreative Nation Media
Editorial / Journalism Intern- BusinessBookmark This
Posted: April 09 2015
Company Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRMg Publishing providing various media outlets to women, men and nonprofits
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus