Media Internship - Live Event Photographer, Videographer & Editor (Paid)METal International LLC
Media Internship - Live Event Photographer, Videographer & Editor (Non-Paid)METal International LLC
Social Media & SEO MarketingEtching-It.com
Podcast ProducerShero Convo Podcast
Social Media InternWine Channel TV
Media Intern (Photo/Video/Film)Future Fires Entertainment
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: August 25 2016
Company Location: Clarkston, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReports to: Marketing Director
B. Nature of Work:
Assist the marketing department in day-to-day activities contributing to the new membership growth of the company.
C. Example of Duties:
1. Create and compose website landing pages for various media outlets
2. Create and compose information for social media platforms including but not limited to facebook, blogs, twitter,
constant contact, google etc
3. Create and compose public relations stories for local publications and on line forums
D. Knowledge and Skills:
1. Must be a college or grad student in a related field, i.e. journalism, communications, marketing
2. Must have ability to type, edit and use of proper and professional language to communicate through a variety of
3. Knowledgeable of the mediaculture, policies and procedures of the organization and customer service training.
4. Be proficient in Microsoft Office including word and excel
NOTE: This is an unpaid internship with paid part-time employment opportunities in various departments (if
desired). The internship start and end dates are flexible, as are the number of hours per week, depending
upon student’s course requirements. Undergrad and grad students are encouraged to apply. This
internship is offered year-round and on a regular basis.
Please email cover letter and resume email@example.com
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus