Social Media Coordinator Intern/FreelancerSheFinds Media
Media Intern (Photo/Video/Film)Future Fires Entertainment
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Production Assistant Intern (Unpaid) WantedKlein Creative Media
Executive Assistant/Editorial AssistantOneLucid
Editorial / Journalism InternOneLucid
Backtracs InternshipBacktracs, LLC
Media CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: April 19 2016
Company Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionPattycakez® is currently looking for highly motivated self-starters for our offsite entertainment editorial department.
Selected candidates will be assigned urban entertainment writing assignments including news, reviews, and interview with celebrities and executive throughout the many facets of the entertainment industry.
Interested candidates must be available to deliver proofed and ready for print original articles at least three times per week.
Only motivated and dependable applicants should apply.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus