Communications InternConversation Space
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Paradigm CreatVe Group
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Media Production in EntertainmentJuzz Born Entertainment
SEO & Digital AnalyticsFMA Intl Consulting Group, LLC
Media/Admin Intern: Spring 2017Flower Publishing Group
Media InternCreative Nation Media
MEDIA/ EDITOR In Los Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: May 03 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 8 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOMGSTARZ is an Independent media company that provides it readers engaging content that
Leads to POS conversions for thousands of advertisers everyday. Our main goal is to connect
Our readers with up to date information regarding their favorite Celebrities, while also exploiting
New Ideas that our readers may enjoy. We currently have over 200,000 thousand hits daily and
Over 1 Million email subscribers that receive OMG's latest stories.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus