CARIBBEAN & URBAN MULTI-MEDIA COMPANY LOOKING FOR FALL/WINTER 2016 INTERNS!Established in 88
Video Production Intern - Scottsdale, ArizonaEpic Productions LLC
Video EditorPoplar Network
Web DesignPoplar Network
Gaming/FIFA/eSports Media Contributor - Travel Opportunities!Title Race
Social Media Internship for the George Gee Swing OrchestraGeorge Gee Swing Orchestra
Video Production InternTaro
Software/Media Specialist Current Graduate/Master's StudentLZ Technology, Inc.
Media InternBookmark This
Page // Agency
5612 Richmond Ave.
Posted: August 27 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a fabulous individual to join our small team and learn the ins and outs of media buying and planning as a fall intern. If you love taking on challenging problems and finding multiple solutions, we would love to hear from you!
Our ideal candidate is:
• People Person: loves connecting with and building relationships with new people. Must have strong communication skills and be able speak clearly and concisely.
• Social Butterfly: strong interest in new media – social, digital, streaming.
• Collaborative self-starter: comfortable working as part of a team to develop concepts and strategies but is also capable of working independently in a less-structured environment to complete tasks.
• Self-driven, organized, reliable with a strong worth ethic.
• Passionate: love what you do and do what you love!
ResponsibilitiesAssistant Buyer Duties
• Assist the media buyer in the preparation and maintenance of all media buys in assigned markets.
• Orders approved completed buys with appropriate media vendors and follow up as needed to confirm schedules.
• Check all media contracts for accuracy against ordered media buys.
• Monitor schedules in-flight to assure that any missed spots are rescheduled according to client guidelines and without exceeding budget(s).
• Negotiate proposed makegoods for missed spots and gets buyer approval prior to accepting.
• At the direction of the buyer, request media avails from stations.
• Assist buyer, as assigned, with demographic research and audience delivery estimation.
• Assist buyer in reconciliation of station invoices with ordered buys.
• Conduct research through online and various secondary sources as assigned.
• Create and maintain positive relationships with all media vendors and their assistants, station personnel and client contacts.
• Competitive analysis – track and report competitive advertising spending for client categories.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Excel
Preferred - Web Design, HTML, CSS