Media Intern Needed (Photo/Video/Editing)The Grindworks Agency
Assistant to the ProducerKirschenbaum Productions
Online Content InternThe Women's International Music Network
Videographer NeededThe Septimius Group LLC
Videographer InternMighty Well
Fashion Exposition InternCapitally
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Where Does It Hurt
Communications InternAMIDEAST, Inc
Fashion Digital Content Creator InternshipBookmark This
Ace Model House
Posted: February 03 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAce Model House is a movement that operates as a hub of inspiration. As we know the modeling and fashion industry is saturated with glamour and high standards. Although we lead with imagery, we then follow through with meaning and inspiration on all facets in order to depict the various journeys it takes individuals to achieve a better way of life.
AceModelHouse.com is a digital vehicle of the movement that gives people opportunities, showcases trendy happenings and also publishes real stories and engaging lifestyle content. Our team consists of Photographers, Models, Health and Fitness Trainers, Media Partners, Sports and Entertainment managers, NYC promoters, fashion bloggers and Digital Marketing experts.
~~WE ARE LAUNCHING IN FEBRUARY AT A PRESTIGIOUS NYC VENUE~~
This internship is built to mold and create industry known content creators. It will provide you with invaluable experience in the fashion, magazine and entertainment industries. Many of our interns in our past projects have gone on to work for major record labels, fashion companies, famous moguls, and other notable magazines.
This is an unpaid internship with the opportunity for hire; however, this is an unpaid part-time internship. Estimated weekly hours are 10 hours per week, unless you have more time than that! We are flexible with scheduling and you can write the posts when works for you. MINIMUM 3-MONTH COMMITMENT. This may also be used towards college credits.
~NATIONAL APPLICANTS WELCOME - TELECOMMUTE INTERNSHIP~
• Intern will work remotely, on his/her own computer
• Create and build a portfolio of your published work
• Network with major entertainment professionals and celebrities
• Expand and increased credibility of your Rolodex and your brand
• You’ll learn WordPress, about the content culture and a bit about social media from someone knowledgeable!
To apply: Please send resume, cover letter (including why you're interested in Ace Model House) and writing samples to Gary (at) AceModelHouse (dot) com with Subject Line ''Intern Inquiry''.
• Come up with topic ideas for blog posts
• Conduct research for blog posts including reading other blogs, interviews, asking questions on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn, using third party alert software, and other best practices
• Write a minimum of 4 posts per week
• Work with other website owners to determine timing and content for guest posts
• Comment on other blog posts to increase our visibility
• Other projects as needed
• Promote your work and brand yourself
• Attend and network at events
• Passionate about writing and expressing yourself
• An understanding of the Fashion Industry
• Friendly and conversational
• Must be a good writer, team player and technologically savvy
• Fast Learner