Branded video host (female)Cre8t2 Branding Agency
Panoramic Photographer (Part-Time) (Odessa, TX)MIAMI PHOTOGRAPHER - CLOSED
Graphic Design InternHot Noize Magazine Entertainment
Promo person for Top Headshot Photographer in NYCBarry Morgenstein Photography
Media Intern - Editing, Writing and ProductionCieri Media
House Broadcast/Webcast InternHouse Broadcast Services - MA House of Representatives
Medical / Scientific Research InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Media CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Fashion Social Media InternBookmark This
World Entertainment Resource Company LLC
Posted: August 09 2016
Company Location: North las Vegas, NV
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDesign & Co. helps designers and new brands drive commerce growth- delivering exceptional, engaging shopping experiences in store and online.
D&Co. is the go-to destination for diversity in fashion. The company evokes a mindset – an attitude, not an age. It’s a true original store with a unique approach to fashion giving a twist of entertainment and surprising experience for shoppers. Always defining fashion’s next stride forward. Designed to give an opportunity to new designers and new brands. D&Co takes shopping to a new age of experience with every penny worth it.
A combination of Fashion Store, entertainment, and Self Celebrity Experience. The store takes the clients to a shop experience with the advantage of having fun and is part of fashion shows and daily photo shoot. The new age of technology takes clients to a virtual tour and shop online making the shop online easy and fun.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment