Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Nina Sharae Resort & Swimwear
EDMX/Vh1 Supersonic EDM Editorial Blog InternshipEDMX
Media & Graphic DesignerEpiphany Marketing
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternTickleMe Entertainment
Film InternTickleMe Entertainment
Video ProductionSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Multimedia Design and ProductionSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Fashion Social Media InternBookmark This
World Entertainment Resource Company LLC
Posted: August 09 2016
Company Location: North las Vegas, NV
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDesign & Co. helps designers and new brands drive commerce growth- delivering exceptional, engaging shopping experiences in store and online.
D&Co. is the go-to destination for diversity in fashion. The company evokes a mindset – an attitude, not an age. It’s a true original store with a unique approach to fashion giving a twist of entertainment and surprising experience for shoppers. Always defining fashion’s next stride forward. Designed to give an opportunity to new designers and new brands. D&Co takes shopping to a new age of experience with every penny worth it.
A combination of Fashion Store, entertainment, and Self Celebrity Experience. The store takes the clients to a shop experience with the advantage of having fun and is part of fashion shows and daily photo shoot. The new age of technology takes clients to a virtual tour and shop online making the shop online easy and fun.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment