Production Intern/ Video Editing Intern for TheGameHaus.comThe Game Haus LLC
Photo/Video Camera Operator Full-Time/Part-TimeMonsterous Entertainment, LLC
Subzero - My Appliance Service RepairSubzero - My Appliance Service Repair
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGERRotenberryproduction.inc
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGERpatterson.investment.inc
Video Production SpecialistSuperInterns.com
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)LSD Media Inc
Game Reviewer - (Create video game reviews)Bookmark This
Posted: May 15 2016
Company Location: Henderson, NV
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe run a game discovery site. Our primary audience is female gamers looking to discover cool new games.
We are interested in a diverse spectrum of games -- from traditional "girls games," e.g. Pets, Cooking, Dress-Up, to the big MMO's, to the avant garde Indies, and everything in-between.
The most important thing to us is not the "gender-aspect" of the game, but rather that the game is inspired in some way; and, ideally in multiple ways. For example, did the game developer design a remarkable new world with imaginative characters -- fantastic; is the underlying narrative driving the game original and novel -- even better!
If selected for this internship you get the opportunity to demonstrate your transmedia skills on a professional level -- specifically you will work with our team to create and promote video game reviews.
If you love games and are inspired by them -- this is the internship for you.
Responsibilities- Create video game reviews
- Be accountable and professional
- Good communication skills
- Be willing to help out where asked
RequirementsSpecific benefits of the Internship include:
* Opportunity to demonstrate that you are savvy digital media operator. This is an important and big step beyond just having your own personal blog or twitter. This is an opportunity to demonstrate that you can be relied upon to deliver a high-grade, digital media experience at the professional level. And, even, if you have already done something similar before, this internship only strengthens and diversifies your professional-level digital media operator portfolio and track record.
* Opportunity to learn about digital media/new media from 20+ year industry veteran
* Opportunity to earn a professional reference that matters
* Access to backend technologies and web services (ala get to see and operate "behind the curtain.") Opportunity to learn and use important backend technology in a modern digital publishing environment.
* Flexible schedule, can work anywhere and at any time.
Although this is a super fun, flexible, and worthwhile internship -- it is also a serious one. We are only interested in on-boarding and ramping-up folks who are reliable, professional and committed to completing their internship.