Podcast/ Sound editor IN LOS ANGLES CALIFORNIAFidel Films
Administrative Assistant Intern For Digital Marketing Company757 Media
Age Brilliantly Travel Writer InternshipJerry Cahn
Age Brilliantly Purpose Writer InternshipJerry Cahn
Age Brilliantly Learning Writer InternshipJerry Cahn
Age Brilliantly Wellness Writer InternshipJerry Cahn
Age Brilliantly Relationships Writer InternshipJerry Cahn
Social Media InternGT Projects
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: June 09 2016
Company Location: Clarkston, MI
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBeltran Media (www.beltranmedia.com) is a branding and marketing services company that that provides clients with digital industry creative development and technology—mobile application, websites, videos, social media, email campaigns, multicultural marketing, translations, events—to create a long-lasting relationships with their customers. We pride ourselves on creating strategic marketing solutions that take our client’s branding to the next level.
We’re a company that insists on, and rewards, performance excellence. We know our success hinges on attracting the best people to join us—people like you.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Ability to create logos, icons, manipulate photo images to deliver on creative direction to build brand image.
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Deliver design within required timeframe for reviews and meet deadlines.
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to create social media walls, banners, and email flyers using Mail Chimp.
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback-
- Knowledge of creating files into PSD for website design, EPS file for large banner size printing and digital animation.
- Photography a plus - to take images when necessary for layout design.