Social Media Marketing InternEmbraceLifeMedia
Editorial / Journalism InternPatty Cakez
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP - Title: Content Marketing InternTheKitchenConnection
Virtual Internship - Assistant to ProducerAssemble
Life Vision TV Wants You !!!!Life Vision TV
Video Production InternshipAudionamix
Digital Media Specialist InternYaia Water Home Filtration Systems
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: June 09 2016
Company Location: Clarkston, MI
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBeltran Media (www.beltranmedia.com) is a branding and marketing services company that that provides clients with digital industry creative development and technology—mobile application, websites, videos, social media, email campaigns, multicultural marketing, translations, events—to create a long-lasting relationships with their customers. We pride ourselves on creating strategic marketing solutions that take our client’s branding to the next level.
We’re a company that insists on, and rewards, performance excellence. We know our success hinges on attracting the best people to join us—people like you.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Ability to create logos, icons, manipulate photo images to deliver on creative direction to build brand image.
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Deliver design within required timeframe for reviews and meet deadlines.
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to create social media walls, banners, and email flyers using Mail Chimp.
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback-
- Knowledge of creating files into PSD for website design, EPS file for large banner size printing and digital animation.
- Photography a plus - to take images when necessary for layout design.