Podcast/ Sound editor IN LOS ANGLES CALIFORNIAFidel Films
Administrative Assistant Intern For Digital Marketing Company757 Media
Age Brilliantly Travel Writer InternshipJerry Cahn
Age Brilliantly Purpose Writer InternshipJerry Cahn
Age Brilliantly Learning Writer InternshipJerry Cahn
Age Brilliantly Wellness Writer InternshipJerry Cahn
Age Brilliantly Relationships Writer InternshipJerry Cahn
Social Media InternGT Projects
Action Sports Graphic Design InternBookmark This
5011 Argosy Ave
Huntington Beach, CA
Posted: October 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBeing at the forefront of the rawest and most adrenaline filled events has become a major goal of ADDRENAL. We are now expanding our company to provide a network of a series extreme sports shows. Our media company is moving towards hosting our own sporting and extreme sporting events.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Collaborate with marketing department to design informative and engaging charts, images, and graphics for use in publications, websites, videos, and social media.
- Maintain and grow social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, Linked-in, Instagram).
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment