CARIBBEAN & URBAN MULTI-MEDIA COMPANY LOOKING FOR FALL/WINTER 2016 INTERNS!Established in 88
Video Production Intern - Scottsdale, ArizonaEpic Productions LLC
Video EditorPoplar Network
Web DesignPoplar Network
Gaming/FIFA/eSports Media Contributor - Travel Opportunities!Title Race
Social Media Internship for the George Gee Swing OrchestraGeorge Gee Swing Orchestra
Video Production InternTaro
Software/Media Specialist Current Graduate/Master's StudentLZ Technology, Inc.
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Bradelis New York
115 West 30th Street
New York, NY
Posted: March 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe essence of Bradelis New York came from the functionality and practicality of American lingerie mixed with the elegance and tradition of European lingerie. At the time of inception, it was manufactured 100% in the USA. Since then, the production has been moved to Japan and Asia to keep the highest standards of quality and technology in the product. Created in New York, and with the help of Japanese craftsmanship, Bradelis New York has become one of the internationally known and sought after lingerie brands.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback