Remote Creative Content Intern - Graphic DesignKlickpicks
Fashion Photography InternKlickpicks
Calling All Teen Artists!!Ultraviolet Magazine
Calling All Teen PhotographersUltraviolet Magazine
Calling All Teen Writers!!Ultraviolet Magazine
Social Media & Community Management InternThe Quintessential Gentleman
SVTV Network Internship ProgramSVTV Network
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Women Play Ball
Posted: February 28 2015
Company Location: Pawtucket, RI
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a top-notch graphic designer who has a love for sports, marketing, and branding? Then Women Play Ball is interested in you as we look to grow our brand beyond the web. The intern will create high quality designs that can be used for branding, apparel, and other marketing efforts.
Women Play Ball is a online sporting news site dedicated to women in sports ranging from college to professional sports. This digital sports magazine focuses on the hard-work and passion women bring to the world of sports. We also specialize in bringing out the confidence in the athlete and making them champions at their game.
*College credit is available if your schools allows it.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- You must be a current college student working towards a degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
-Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.65 or higher
-Previous graphic design coursework
-Strong communication skills