Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)ZAG Group of Companies
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)WREVEL
Virtual VideographerMaster Life By Design
Graphic ArtistBloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Web DesignPoplar Network
Video EditorPoplar Network
Internship: Assistant Producer & Host for Digital Media757 Media
Media Intern Needed (Photo/Video/Editing)The Grindworks Agency
Graphic Design Internship/Website Content ManagementBookmark This
World Be Free Campaign
12000 La Maida St. Suite 14
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: March 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe World Be Free Campaign is a non-profit organization that uses the power of music to raise funds, mobilize volunteers and contribute to the effort to end global poverty. We organize benefit concerts to raise funds, create awareness and make a direct impact on poverty in the community as well as worldwide.
We need interns to support our inaugural “Flash Mob For Freedom Benefit Concert.” This concert kicks off an effort to create “The World’s Largest Song Collaboration” by putting the voices of 10,000 everyday people on one song, our up-tempo modern rock anthem World Be Free. Our song furthers the belief that through love, we can mobilize to free the 2.4 billion people suffering from poverty worldwide.
Responsibilities• To be accountable while working autonomously/remotely.
• Must love helping people!!! Must love music!!!
• Must be available to work remotely for 10-20 hours /week.
• Must be available to volunteer with the team weekly.
• Must check in and check out at conclusion of each day (30 minutes). Submit daily report of successes or challenges.
• Available to meet weekly for group work sessions (in person/virtual)
• Be highly organized, detailed and efficient. Knowledge of how to maximize efforts.
• Be a “Genius.” Genius is the ability to know what you know and ask what you don’t.
• Your FOCUS is essential,Film is your baby, so be a responsible parent and RAISE YOUR CHILD! :-)
• Be able to create a dynamic voice online that is consistent with the values of our campaign.
• Establish 5 things you’d like to do professionally five years from now and START DOING THEM TODAY!!!
• Full and adept knowledge of Website coding/Website development software.
• Must fully understand how to optimize World Be Free Campaigns website via design method and usability.
• Confidence to set weekly targets for website and incorporate other necessary functionality.
• Understanding of how to build content, or understanding of necessary content to incorporate keeping with brand messaging.
• Actively promote website to further World Be Free Campaign’s mission and reach.