Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Well Woven, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Atlantic Webworks
Office Intern for Boutique Production CompanyGlam PR LLC
Surface Media Fall/Spring Licensing InternshipSurface Magazine
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Robbie & Co. Mens Shop
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)US ACCENT COACH
Digital Media / Marketing InternXSharp
Startup Intern for Virtual Reality StartupRVLVR
Graphics / Multi-Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Urban Impact Lab
100 NE 1st Avenue
Posted: September 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMiami based social innovators using creative, multidisciplinary approaches to elevate the relationship between people + place.
Currently looking for a Video / Multi-media intern to create clear and engaging graphic communications for print, social media, website, infographics, and other marketing materials. Work closely with the Team to communicate key messaging concepts visually. Filming and/or LiveStreaming of conferences and events for clients. Creation, editing, and publishing of videos for informational and promotional materials.
Responsibilities- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator (required), Photoshop (required), InDesign (preferable), Dreamweaver (a plus) and/or other common design and layout applications.
- Photography skills (a plus)
- Strong communication and writing skills, as well as a solid understanding of social media.
- Must be a self-starter and effective communicator.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Be willing to brainstorm and help team members develop new creative graphic ideas
- Able to piece together elements to communicate an effective story.
- PR and social media content development: identify news and other story angles; work with directors to develop content and stories for regular posting.
- Assist in monitoring and reporting relevant videos or trends.
- Video and interviewing skills a plus
- Confident communication skills a must
- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment