Social Media InternAbbot Kinney First Fridays
Podcast Production Assistant Internship757 Media
Administrative Assistant Intern For Digital Marketing Company757 Media
Media InternBisk Education
Podcast/ Sound editor IN LOS ANGLES CALIFORNIAFidel Films
GUAVAFIT ATHLETIC Fitness Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Posted: July 23 2015
Company Location: Union City, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho, what, why, how is GUAVAFIT ATHLETIC?
A lifestyle. Bootcamps. Training. Teamwork
It's about perseverance. Knowing your limitations and rising above them. GuavaFit is about inspiring and uplifting
others to be the best versions of themselves, whether it's physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, etc. It's about progress. Moving continuously forward towards reaching your aspirations, goals, and dreams.
GuavaFit is about you and what you make of it.
Lets make it amazing.
As a startup growing at an exponential rate, we have extended our reaches from San Francisco, CA to Honolulu, Hawaii. The GuavaFit Athletic team is currently looking for a media intern that has a drive and passion for health, fitness, and modeling. You will be assisting with photoshoots working closely with our fitness and lifestyle models. We will be hosting team meetings every week to discuss concepts to further expand brand awareness. We are looking for a candidate with a sophisticated and modern approach when it comes to their media production. You will also have the opportunity to travel with the team on business around the nation.
This position is unpaid however we will provide the following compensations:
- Free GuavaFit Athletic gear
- A whole workout routine supplemented with a meal plan
- Free admission to GuavaFit Athletic events
- Training with the GuavaFit Athletic team
- Monetary compensation will be considered after 1 year review
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment