social media marketing,seosikh vogue
Beauty EditorLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Digital Online Media and Graphic Design Paid InternshipPivotal Media, Inc.
Marketing Assistant757 Media
Digital Graphic Design | App Development - InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Church Media SpecialistHey Vyckiey
MEDIA RESEARCHERANTHEM Inc.
Independent Record Label Seeks South Asian Media Relations InternBookmark This
529 East 12th St
New York, NY
Posted: March 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIndependent record label, Day One (www.thisisdayone.com) is offering an internship which will help our label in increasing mainstream media opportunities for Indian-Americans and the South Asian community as a whole. Similar to many other minority groups, the Desi community is not only under-represented in the media, but too often misrepresented through harmful stereotypes. This internship presents the opportunity to impact positive change by contributing to our organization’s development of a national network that will support emerging Desi artists. You will work closely with members of the label from New York, Toronto, and Los Angeles. If you’re driven, passionate about your community, and are interested in working with an emerging record label, please send us your cover letter and resumé. Social media or any other relevant information is also welcome.
Shah's first two music videos in his cinematic music video series can be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtlRp-c6AYs&index=1&list=PLn7DCPFbMFrR9J6cqzSs09GmL2uFZtCiY
Day One's goal for all internships is for all interns to have a memorable and valuable experience with us. We specifically aim for each internship to lead to either a long-term position with Day One, or employment elsewhere in the field you are passionate about. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities- Organize communications with South Asian college, university, and community clubs/organizations across the United States and Canada
- Organize communications with Desi blogs, radio shows, and magazines
- Create and maintain databases for South Asian contacts
- Outreach to Bollywood/Indian media and radio in India to establish relationships and cultivate the artist’s audience in India
- Contribute to and lead social media projects aimed at the South Asian and Indian audiences with guidance from the social media team
Requirements- Experience in marketing and new medias
- Familiarity and experience with the South Asian community in North America
- Familiarity and experience with Bollywood/Indian market preferred but not necessary
- Organized, reliable, punctual
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Familiarity with rap/hip hop preferred
- Having existing relationships in the South Asian/Bollywood communities is an asset
- Work well with strict deadlines and quick turnaround times
- Minimum High School Degree (University Degree/College Diploma preferred)