Spring, Summer, Fall - Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive credit - MediaPES
CARIBBEAN & URBAN MULTI-MEDIA COMPANY LOOKING FOR SPRING/SUMMER 2017 INTERNS!Established in 88
Television Production Internship In AtlantaFGTV
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Nina Sharae Resort & Swimwear
EDMX/Vh1 Supersonic EDM Editorial Blog InternshipEDMX
Media & Graphic DesignerEpiphany Marketing
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
INTERNSHIP: Assistant to Executive DirectorBookmark This
Trend Prive Magazine
Posted: November 10 2016
Company Location: Folsom, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTrend Prive aims to create a world where fashionable lifestyle and a humanitarian and eco mindset are one and the same. We are at a point in society where it is not only desirable to find this, but necessary. What WE understand is that natural materials, a small footprint, good design and sustainable thinking already ARE an attainable luxury... we just need to show the world that this is so.
Our magazine collects contributions worldwide and from our printing proceeds, we donate to different humanitarian causes with each issue. Beautiful photography and relevant information, interviews with trendsetters and industry insiders educate and entertain. This IS the New Fashion.
The position of Director requires the wearing of many hats and flexibility is a must. I am looking for an individual (or individuals) with strong communication skills, an interest in the world we live in, arts, culture and fashion but most importantly enthusiasm and a positive outlook. You will learn a great deal of skills in this position that can be transferred to a number of future endeavors but must have an open mind and willingness to dialog.
ResponsibilitiesThe role is responsible for performing a range of editorial tasks, requiring a demonstrated proficiency in visual communication and idea generation, as well as a familiarity with developments in fashion, art, design and current affairs globally. The candidate will be working with individuals in the industry and working with photographers, agents, PRs, art directors and hair and make-up teams.
The position also may require any or all of the following:
• Provide support to Director with an interest in Team Management, Marketing , including the handling confidential personnel matters.
• Provide admin support, including correspondence with brands, PR reps, etc as well as with editors and contributors
• Collect and organize information from departments esp. before each print issue
• Project coordination esp. for Marketing Campaigns
• Supervision of content upload to website
• Basic computer skills and understanding of relevant terms and vocabulary
• Ability to process analytics
• Ability to balance a variety of responsibilities and handle many projects simultaneously, efficiently, accurately, and with good cheer.
• Excellent organization, grammar, and oral/written language skills; excellent email/correspondence manner and customer service skills.
• Participate in the recruitment and assessment of interns, marketing assistants, and editorial assistant candidates.
• Help to Manage the workload and output of correspondents and editorial assistants for both online and print
• Must have an interest in fashion and/or culture and be able to work with a global team
• Interest in eco, ethical practices, sustainability an asset
• Online work, location not relevant
• Other duties for Publishing, Marketing, Editorial Direction, and Sales Management as required.
• Understanding of a respectful code of conduct online in personal affairs and willingness to respectfully represent the magazine in person when, if ever, applicable.
• Understanding of event planning an asset
• Understanding of journalism an asset
• Interest in PR, Social Media and communications an asset
RequirementsI am looking for somebody who is willing to learn and has a passion for art, culture and the media industry. You will have a hand in each area of the magazine's development and maintenance so the ability to multi-task is key. Use of Wordpress and Photoshop are very helpful along with a strong vocabulary. The passion for branding, fashion and digital media is a plus and you are both creative and organized, allowing you to transition from an analytical thinker to a creative strategist. Bonus points for a sustainable, ethical, humanitarian outlook on life.
SkillsRequired - WordPress, Enthusiasm to learn, Multitasker, Brand Ambassadorship, Vocabulary
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Social Media Communications, Photo Assisting