Internship - COMICS!Bookmark This
Posted: June 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHello! We are a digital subscription service for comic books. Think Netflix, but for comics!
If you're looking to get into the comics industry, this position is for you! You'd be dealing with multiple publishers, and their content. This is an excellent experience for anyone looking to break in!
- Account Management; interacting with publishers on behalf of ComicBlitz.
- Asset Management; handling publishers content, generally .pdf format, and metadata in Microsoft Excel, and Google Sheets.
- Library curation; assisting in the process of curating our featured homepage, of which content goes where.
- Assisting with promotions, and our event calendar, to line up promotions with certain dates, or events
- Assisting with trade show/ connection scheduling, appearances, logistics, etc.
- Assisting with product development, Quality Assurance
- Coordinating tasks by using online tools, such as Slack, Trello, Mailchimp, and more.
Please reply with a PERSONALIZED cover letter about why you want THIS internship. Applications with generic cover letters will be discarded, and not considered.
RequirementsMust have the following skills:
Knowledge of Microsoft office suite
Google Docs, and Sheets
Excellent written, and verbal communication skills
Self starter, fast learner. This is NOT a position where someone is going to hold your hand. You can excel, shine, and take on more responsibility, and learn even more than the duties listed.
SkillsRequired - Google Docs, Google Drive, Microsoft Office
Preferred - MailChimp