Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Robbie & Co. Mens Shop
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)US ACCENT COACH
Digital Media / Marketing InternXSharp
Startup Intern for Virtual Reality StartupRVLVR
Administrative Assistant InternVoyage Media
VideographerAZ Hearing Center
Female Video Reporters Wanted for EventsStyle Music TV
Video EditorPoplar Network
Ken Burns 2.0: Documentarian and Web DesignerBookmark This
Seven Hills Charter Public School / Learning First Foundation
51 Gage St.
Posted: October 28 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeven Hills Charter Public School is looking to document best practices around teaching literacy, critical thinking and communication skills. We have amassed resources but need to create a technology based way to house them and layer them in the most effective interactive way. In addition, we are looking to capture audio and video footage of classroom work, professional development sessions and interviews, to be included in the webpage or technology based resource.
We are looking for an intern / interns to receive and capture the resources to produce a quality product that can be used to disseminate these best practices to improve the instruction of scholars beyond the walls of Seven Hills.
Responsibilities1. Learn about the goals of the project and projected uses of the final product.
2. Review resources currently collected and make suggestions on the most appropriate method for hosting and organizing the information.
3. Reorganize the resources and information in the agreed upon format.
4. Gather and produce additional information and resources through document collection, video and audio recording, etc.
5. Continually vet the product for usefulness and presentation.
6. Celebrate being a part of an awesome project that will improve education for all!
RequirementsIn addition to a strong work ethic and interpersonal skills, interns must have a experience and expertise in web design, audio and video production.
The intern will need to take direction, work independently and respond to feedback in order to see the project through from start to finish.