Production AssistantBARK BARK
Office InternKingston5 Productions
Digital Marketing InternRenshaw US
social media marketing,seosikh vogue
Beauty EditorLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Digital Online Media and Graphic Design Paid InternshipPivotal Media, Inc.
Marketing Assistant757 Media
Digital Graphic Design | App Development - InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Marketing Intern at Media CompanyBookmark This
Beyond Collective / White Room DC
1240 9th st nw
Posted: January 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMarketing intern downtown DC studio. There are two parts to the studio: The White Room, Photography / Video studio and event space and Disti.co Recording Studio. The intern will work closely with team members in working directly with clients renting the studio space. Booking artists and clients and facilitating the rental will be key parts. The intern needs to have great people skills and be comfortable cold calling/ pitching clients.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.