Media Interns for Film, Streaming Video and Publishing CompanyHashtag Comics
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Well Woven, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Atlantic Webworks
Office Intern for Boutique Production CompanyGlam PR LLC
Surface Media Fall/Spring Licensing InternshipSurface Magazine
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Robbie & Co. Mens Shop
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)US ACCENT COACH
Digital Media / Marketing InternXSharp
Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
Can work from home
Posted: February 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for energetic, creative and enthusiastic interns looking to partner with an ad executive for an exciting new digital media project.
Responsibilities- Help create digital content, signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance and traffic
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
- Work as a team in the exciting and fast rising digital space
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising or has a strong interest in these areas
- Has excellent written and verbal communication and social skills
- Is outgoing, creative and up to date on pop culture and trends
- Has a strong understanding of social media
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable