Rolling Out magazine (Editorial/Video/New Media Summer Internship)Rolling Out magazine
Branded video host (female)Cre8t2 Branding Agency
Panoramic Photographer (Part-Time) (Odessa, TX)MIAMI PHOTOGRAPHER - CLOSED
Graphic Design InternHot Noize Magazine Entertainment
Promo person for Top Headshot Photographer in NYCBarry Morgenstein Photography
Media Intern - Editing, Writing and ProductionCieri Media
House Broadcast/Webcast InternHouse Broadcast Services - MA House of Representatives
Medical / Scientific Research InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Marketing InternBookmark This
Impact Marketing Services
Posted: October 27 2015
Company Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Paid
DescriptionSmall marketing and advertising firm in need of a media assistant to contact radio stations, newspapers, etc. to obtain rates and general information for developing an advertising media plan for clients nationally. Office from home. Need 4-5 hours per week. Great opportunity to work with national franchise organizations.
We have been in business for over 24 years and work exclusively with franchise companies and their franchisees. Great learning experience that could lead to more hours and a position within the organization.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.