Podcast/ Sound editor IN LOS ANGLES CALIFORNIAFidel Films
Administrative Assistant Intern For Digital Marketing Company757 Media
Age Brilliantly Travel Writer InternshipJerry Cahn
Age Brilliantly Purpose Writer InternshipJerry Cahn
Age Brilliantly Learning Writer InternshipJerry Cahn
Age Brilliantly Wellness Writer InternshipJerry Cahn
Age Brilliantly Relationships Writer InternshipJerry Cahn
Social Media InternGT Projects
Marketing InternBookmark This
Impact Marketing Services
Posted: October 27 2015
Company Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSmall marketing and advertising firm in need of a media assistant to contact radio stations, newspapers, etc. to obtain rates and general information for developing an advertising media plan for clients nationally. Office from home. Need 4-5 hours per week. Great opportunity to work with national franchise organizations.
We have been in business for over 24 years and work exclusively with franchise companies and their franchisees. Great learning experience that could lead to more hours and a position within the organization.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.