Media Internship - Live Event Photographer, Videographer & Editor (Paid)METal International LLC
Media Internship - Live Event Photographer, Videographer & Editor (Non-Paid)METal International LLC
Social Media & SEO MarketingEtching-It.com
Podcast ProducerShero Convo Podcast
Social Media InternWine Channel TV
Media Intern (Photo/Video/Film)Future Fires Entertainment
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Marketing InternBookmark This
HISPANOPOST MEDIA GROUP
Posted: July 09 2015
DescriptionMission: Increase communication and brand awareness.
By assisting the Marketing and Communication manager with brand awareness activities, via set up and tear down of trade shows, and multiple print, digital, social, and exhibition channels. Assist with the development and execution of current and future marketing activities and communication to distribution, end user, and segment channels. Other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Bilingual Spanish-English
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.