Calling All Teen Artists!!Ultraviolet Magazine
Calling All Teen PhotographersUltraviolet Magazine
Calling All Teen Writers!!Ultraviolet Magazine
Social Media & Community Management InternThe Quintessential Gentleman
Fashion Photography InternKlickpicks
SVTV Network Internship ProgramSVTV Network
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Media ResearcherWAWA INC
Marketing InternBookmark This
HISPANOPOST MEDIA GROUP
Posted: July 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMission: Increase communication and brand awareness.
By assisting the Marketing and Communication manager with brand awareness activities, via set up and tear down of trade shows, and multiple print, digital, social, and exhibition channels. Assist with the development and execution of current and future marketing activities and communication to distribution, end user, and segment channels. Other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Bilingual Spanish-English
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.