Marketing InternBookmark This
TBC Media Group, LLC
Posted: April 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Beauty Consultant Magazine (TBC), published by TBC Media Group, LLC. exists to fill a much-needed gap in the multicultural beauty community. More than just service providers, hair stylists, barbers, nail technicians, and other beauty industry professionals also play the role of confidant, counselor, and trendsetter. TBC is a unique media outlet by serving as the beauty professional’s confidant, counselor, and trendsetter.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Applications, Social Media Development, Social Media Management, Social Media Marketing, Copy Editing, Market Development, Marketing Communications Planning
Preferred - Mac & PC platforms, MacBook Pro, Marketing Analytics, Marketing and Sales, Market Penetration, Marketing Event Planning