Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Nina Sharae Resort & Swimwear
EDMX/Vh1 Supersonic EDM Editorial Blog InternshipEDMX
Media & Graphic DesignerEpiphany Marketing
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternTickleMe Entertainment
Film InternTickleMe Entertainment
Video ProductionSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Multimedia Design and ProductionSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Media Assistant (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: May 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for an assistant to help me with most of the video production pipeline. I produce beauty/lifestyle videos on youtube that receive thousands of hits daily. My videos are fun and informative and I work with some really big clients including the Disney/Target/Nordstrom/The Zoe Report etc.
I try to make 4-6 videos each month, so deadlines can get tight. Looking for someone with a creative eye and passion for film making.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
SkillsRequired - Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier Pro
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects