Digital media specialistOcularIT Solutions
Videography Internship at Weill Cornell Medical CollegeWeill Cornell Medical College
Video Production InternStudio E Genevieve, LLC
MEDIA/ EDITOR In Los Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
Multi-media intern (CC)W.O.W Radio
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Envato Group
Digital and Social Media InternThe PLK Law Group, P.C.
Media Intern (Audio/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Create Your Own Life Podcast
Posted: May 25 2016
Company Location: Lake Hopatcong, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Create Your Own Life Podcast launched in November 2015. The show ranked #1 in iTunes New & Noteworthy and continues to rank daily in the top 200 in business.
About the show: Too often we are living for someone else, or someone else’s dream. The host seeks to help listeners figure out what their dreams are and inspire them to do and be more. He covers topics such as entrepreneurship, Amazon FBA, sales, marketing and how create a lifestyle.
The Create Your Own Life Podcast is seeking to mentor motivated entrepreneur-minded individuals on the basics of podcasting, video and audio.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of audio and video communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver audio and videos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver audio and videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Garageband or Adobe Audition, Final Cut Pro X and Adobe Photoshop